This new feature of our yard is either:
- A copy of San Jose’s Quezacoatl statue.
- The result of having visions of aliens landing near some strange mountain.
- Half the recipe of a female mud wresting tournament.
- A brand new volcano.
- A clay study model for Jabba the Hut.
- The main jump for my new motocross track.
- None of the above
Actually, it is the amount of mud cleaned out from the culvert in front of our house. We’re not sure what we’re going to do with it yet, other than let it dry out first. The pile was actually higher, but it is starting to flow a bit. Rich, one of the assistant chiefs of the fire department brought over his big tractor to help recover our front yard, and Don, the captain of Company One, and I used one of the tanker trucks to hose down the walkway and open up the other culvert so we would get some drainage again.