My plan for the weekend was to finish painting the front of the garage. But today was drippy and foggy all day long so Lori and I worked on the other project. If you hadn’t figured it out by now the project with all the pieces is a greenhouse. Since we moved the garage forward, we ended up with a nice cement slab behind it, and we thought it would be a perfect place to put a greenhouse. Originally, we planned to also use it to store the lawnmowers, but after assembling it we found out that it would be hard to drive into it since it has a 6″ bottom foundation plate. It felt very good to get it to this point because after several weekends of working on it, I came to the conclusion that this is the worst assembly project I’ve ever had. Not only were there thousands of pieces to put together, but the instructions were awful. Once we got everything together we realized we made a few mistakes putting it together, and we had a few pieces left over. Some were extras that they included, and a few were like your appendix, and they weren’t really needed.