Blake came up this weekend with the intention of having one day to wrench and then go on a two day camping trip as a test for our trip later this year. Due to unforseen problems that we encountered on my KLR, and interruptions from fire calls, the wrenching took two days. It was nice having the bike up on a lift though during that time. We also did some work on Blake’s bike. Here he’s installing some heavier duty frame bolts to correct one of the few of the KLR’s weaknesses. Blake doesn’t normally wear his riding gear while wrenching but we had to make a trip to Sears to get a torque wrench since the one I already had was too big for the job. We had just gotten back and Blake couldn’t wait to get back to work.