After several days of digging through almost solid rock I finished the trench for the power supply to the water pump. I also decided to run a water line into the greenhouse to make it more convenient to water plants in there. If you’re wondering about the lack of window panels in the greenhouse it’s because they blew out during the winter so we removed them. I also need to secure the greenhouse to the cement so it doesn’t blow around. So once it is secured, we’ll try putting the panels back in. We bought the wood for securing the base, but it was so wet we couldn’t cut it. So we’re waiting for the wood to dry before proceeding.